Makeup advice for teenagers and young teen models: Makeup adds to your already natural beauty and helps to highlight your best features. However it is important that you use this tool correctly and not to over-do it. Often it is a good policy to ask an adult female for advice, such as your mom or older sibling. You might be surprised how much experience and wisdom can come from years of applying makeup!
To help get you started we have listed 6 tips for the perfect makeup for young teens.
1. Skincare Prep: As a daily routine you should always keep your skin clean and clear. This is especially important before applying makeup. Also be sure to moisturize your skin. The best skincare products will cleanse your skin without being too abrasive and will help to keep your pores clear. Always finish your skincare regimen with a light moisturizer to hydrate and prep your face for makeup application.
2. Foundation and Concealer: In most cases less is more, so keep that in mind when applying makeup. Also foundation is a personal preference and it may not be the right choice for you. The reason for this is that foundation can sometimes feel and look heavy. Concealer is your best option for quick fixes and cover-ups, such as unexpected zits that may pop up overnight. Be sure to choose a color that best matches your tone, then lightly dab (using a cotton swab) the areas you wish to conceal.
3. Blush: When using blush be sure to go with a natural looks. Blush is used on your cheeks and therefore it is important to avoid any colors that do not match your skin tone. Try using a lightly colored bronzer for a subtle sun-kissed touch or a light pink rosy color to accentuate your natural glow. Lightly brush blush over your cheeks and finish with lighter coverage on the bridge of your nose and your forehead.
4. Eyeshadow and Liner: Eyeshadow is a great way to bring out your eye color and draw attention to your eyes. Select a natural shade with a bit of shimmer for an everyday look (be careful not to over-do it). Brown and hazel eyes look best in warmer colors like copper and gold. Brown and green eyes really stand out with gray- and plum-colored shadows. You can also use eyeliner to accentuate your eyes, but the less-is-more rule also applies here. Use light gray and brown eyeliners to start off.
5. Mascara: A little mascara to darken your lashes is a great way to call attention to your eyes. Do you have pretty blue eyes? Frame them with a dark brown mascara. Dark eyes? Opt for a slightly darker mascara shade. To make your lashes look lifted, use an eyelash curler at the root of your upper lashes and hold it for five seconds. Then wiggle your mascara wand in an upward motion through the lashes. By using the correct techniques on your eyes you can really make an impression.
6. Lipgloss: To finish off your makeup apply some lipgloss. This will provide a light and natural look while also adding a shimmery glow. You can even use a lightly colored lip stain for a look that needs no re-applying. Pick a neutral pink or tan color. Apply the stain to your lips and wait for it to dry. You can finish the look with a clear lipgloss.
It takes time to create a look that works best for you, but practice makes perfect. Just aim for bringing out a more beautiful you by accentuating your best features. In time you will have a perfect technique!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FREE AND BECOME AN ONLINE MODEL TODAY!
Adult Model Nuestros added to MyModelPlace.com. Nuestros is an adult model and available for a wide range of modeling work and styles. She has performed in a few photo shoots and plays and therefore has some experience.
Adult Model Elena at MyModelPlace.com. Elena is a young adult model and available for a wide range of modeling work and styles. She has performed in a few photo shoots and plays and therefore has some experience.
Adult Model Alena at MyModelPlace.com. Alena is an adult model and available for a wide range of modeling work and styles. She has performed in a few photo shoots and plays and therefore has some experience.
Welcome to the age of digital models and actors. As technology continues to grow we are seeing more, perhaps creepy trends in it’s use. This is especially true when it comes to replicating humans to bring back actors that have passed on or create completely different characters that do not even exist. A recent and very controversial move by Hollywood to reproduce the late actor Paul Walker in the movie Furious 7. Walker was killed in a car accident in 2013. His untimely death took place halfway through the making of Furious 7.
It was Peter Jackson’s Weta Digital was asked to complete the sensitive and arduous task of reanimating Walker for Furious 7, and its cutting-edge work points toward a future where most actors can be re-created seamlessly if needed. While the details and specifics on how they did this remain a secret (The company declined to comment on its specific contributions), the results are clear.. It appears that we are truly entering a time in which models and actors can be reproduced at anytime, dead or alive. This practice is not entirely new however. For years, filmmakers have developed sophisticated techniques for replacing missing actors. Robin Shenfield, CEO of London-headquartered The Mill, which led the Oscar-winning visual effects on 2000’s Gladiator, explains how that film coped when Oliver Reed suffered a fatal heart attack during filming. Footage from outtakes was used to create a digital mask that was added to shots of a body double. “He also had dialogue, so we changed his mouth movement,” says Shenfield.
However unlike techniques of the past the latest technology now allows for a virtual character that is indistinguishable from a real person. And this leads to a lot of questions. In the near future will ‘real’ actors even be needed? Will fashion models, teen models and child models be replaced with digital creations? We have already become accustomed to the unrealistic and near perfect images that can be created and manipulated through Photoshop and it is likely that digital created characters will also share similar qualities. What does this mean for the fashion and entertainment industry?
Another important aspect of a storyline is to truly identify with the character. In order for this to happen the character must be relatable. Could you have genuine feelings for a character if you knew the character was created using high tech digital software? Also how would the families of past actors feel to see their dearly departed loved ones appearing in upcoming blockbuster movies? These are all interesting questions and as our technology continues to progress we will see even more potentially creepy use of digital models and actors.
Dreaming about great successes in modeling? Then, it’s time to understand how things work in online modeling and follow the trend! From teen modeling to acting and beauty pageants, today’s world is all online! High visibility, constant update of offers, comfort and simplified applications are some of the reasons why you should consider becoming an active presence in the online world! Register today as a model and become number one tomorrow!
Let’s be honest; it’s not easy to become successful in modeling if you don’t work hard and you show high professionalism and seriousness! However, to be committed and to put all your efforts into it, doesn’t necessarily guarantee a top place in the ranking. This means that you have to do the extra steps… in other words. it’s time to understand better the benefits of online modeling! As it turns out, you have all the reasons in the world to become an active presence online!
Greater visibility! One of the greatest advantages of online modeling is definitely the visibility you have. In simple words, your profile can be accessed by numerous managers and potential clients. All you have to do is become an official member on the site and follow all the steps indicated in the tutorial. It is that simple to become a famous name online!
Lots of jobs! The good news is that in the world of online modeling everything moves very fast. In other words, you will be able to find daily new postings of modeling jobs, casting calls, beauty pageants and so on. Due to the constant updating of their databases, it will be easier to find a great job in teen modeling, a good acting opportunity, etc. And it will take you only a few clicks!
High convenience! Imagine how comfortable it is to manage an online account! Basically, in online modeling, valid also for kids and teen modeling, it is important to have a great portfolio. Once created the profile on the site and added the portfolio, all there is left to do is constantly updated with new photos or videos. In other words, you do all the works in front of the computer! And the same comfort when you look or apply for a job!